Sunday

THE BURDENS SO HEAVY

                           [Photo Source: Google online images]

(23 OCT 2011 – Have you ever had a LOW where there was no light, but only the darkness of depression, where you slumped into an timelessness weighted down by the burdens in your Life without the light of Hope?  Such a surreality is a continuality twined to the Heart of many whose wounds are visible only in the eyes of their Soul.  Where is the Light to show me the Way -- to Calm my Fears -- to Dry my Tears?  ~dht-2011 )

Deep, tearing sobs, escape a Heart –
encased in utter Hopelessness and Despair.

Screams of anguish and anger echo –
through the hollow halls of my body and soul.

No longer can I continue in this way –
but neither can I retrace my footsteps or start again.

So many years full of despair, Loss, disappointment, pain, regrets –
The Burdens So Heavy.

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]
  
                                        [PhotoSource: Google online images]

No comments:

Post a Comment