Sunday

Circle of Life

[Photo Source: My camera, my photo of my neighbors and Nature's wonders.]
(23 Oct 2011 -- A walk on the dirt pathways of the wildlife nature preserve where I live, always shakes the troubles from my thoughts and adds perspective to my perception. dht-2011)

A cool morning mist hangs in the air until a lazy sunrise wakens the New Day.

Shorter days signal Nature's preparations for a Winter's slumber.

Another endless cycle of birth and death completes the season.

The occasional echoes of passing migrating California Canada Geese fill the air.

As I look up, my Life seems to fall into perspective within the larger Circle of Life.

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]


[VIDEO: My camera, my video of the neighboring geese, in the wildlife preserve where I live, as they spy my digital eye and take flight. dht-11OCT2010]


[VIDEO: My camera, my video of the neighboring geese, in the wildlife preserve where I live, dht-2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment