Wednesday

WHERE LOVE GROWS

[Photo Source:   Google online images – Norman Rockwell]

(26 OCT 2011 -- The person within awaits that special someone – that special moment – when the seeds of LOVE will once again find fertile ground and grow.  ~dht-2011)


The first memories of feeling LOVED that I felt, where at age five, when I lived with my maternal grandparents for a year or so.

There were so many reflections of Love in their eyes and their actions.  The feelings and memories have lasted me a Lifetime.  Always, I have sought that Love in other eyes through the years – with a hunger that has never been sated.

A sense of not being worthy of Love is ever present.  I have tried to prove I'm worthy of Loving by serving others, giving of myself to the point of privation, subordinating my Dreams to the dreams of others, and putting my own hurt aside to help others.

Somewhere the seeds of LOVE await fertile ground to spring forth again and grow – nurtured by those who want to really get to know the person within.

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment