Thursday

HOPE - 101

                                  [PHOTO Credit:  A wild rose -- my photo, my camera July 2011]

(This is just for all the 'HOPEFULS' who think tomorrow will be better -- bah hum bug ! dht-OCT 2011)

HOPE is a terrible, deceitful, two-faced entity.
It will keep you warm now and again –
but when it withers and fades –
the cold always comes back –
more bitter than before –
for then one feels the loss more keenly –
after knowing what could have been!

No matter how 'bad' my Life is –
I Never lose HOPE, that someday –
somehow -- a chance will open up –
and I'll be able to have a better Life.

How does that saying go –
Where there is HOPE -- There is Life.
So I must have Lost some of my Life –
when I Lost some of my HOPE!

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment