Friday

SEE WITH YOUR HEART

              [Photo Source: Google online images – see photo for credit]

(28 OCT 2011 -- Whenever in doubt, I follow my Heart.  It knows the way that is true -- where my Eyes know only Blue.  JUST A FEW NOTES -- about how my Eyes have played me false, but my Heart has always been true! 

What do you see with your EYES?   With your Heart?   Which do you follow -- today?  dht-2011)

  
My Eyes are the portals where Life's purview -- displays in wonder.
Where Eyes often guide one astray – the Heart will always lead you Home.
What disappoints the Eye – the Heart harkens with gladness.
When the Eye deceives – close your eyes and See with your Heart.
My Heart sees the beauty and Love within – while the Eyes see only the masks.
[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]


No comments:

Post a Comment