Thursday

(SO) SORRY WALTZ

[Photo Credit:  Google online images – abstract of dance waltz]

(10 NOV 2011 – Have you ever arrived at a crossroads in your Life, in a relationship, in a career, or in a situation – where you have just had it 'up to here"?  Well, I have and wrote this shorty as a tribute to all those who have caused me injury in the past, now, and whoever in future that dare! 

SHALL WE DANCE, you ask? 
I reply, NO THANKS -- I've had enough of your (SO) Sorry Waltz!  
Enjoy!  Comments welcome!  dht)





People say they are so sorry – such empty, hollow words –  for more often than NOT, people just turn right around and do their "sorry business" again and again.  "Repeat Offenders" you might call them – with habits and attitudes that don't change for better as their "sorry" might suggest!

From experience – I've learned to stay out of the Path of their "sorry business" – for if I don't, then I'm just begging to be "sorry'd" or worse.

But then there are those who don't even say "So Sorry" for the hurt they inflict, and the pain from those times is even worse.

I have known some "Sorry Card Carriers" who – after coming down from the high of doing an injury – figuratively whip out their "So Sorry Card"!!

If one looks closely at those cards, one can see the rolled edges of their worn "So Sorry Cards"!!

There is a reason for Ole Sayings -- and this one seems to fit:

Burn me Once    --   Shame on You!
Burn me Twice   --  Shame on Me !

Well, sometimes there are just some lessons in Life that have to be repeated until they are "Learned"!

So I say NOW to those "So Sorry Card Carriers" – I have (finally) learned this lesson! 

Therefore, I am giving you all Notice – starting from this moment of enlightenment – I will NOT "Sign" your "SO SORRY WALTZ DANCE CARD" ANY MORE!  Once was quite enough!

Moreover, I will try to avoid you whenever I hear you have requested the "Band" play your "So Sorry Waltz"!!

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011] 

No comments:

Post a Comment