Saturday

FROM WHERE I STAND

                          [Photo Source:  My photos, my camera, my backyard 2011]

(19 Nov 2011 – A heartwarming Chapter in the Book of Life touches the very core of my being when I awake to the beginning of a new day.  One of my Loves and Passions is gardening in my yard, and seeing the flowers in their planter beds fills me with a sense of well being and accomplishment.  The view of my backyard through my living room window always soothes and calms.  Mornings are one of my favorite times in my yard, where the birds and bees are busy going through their morning rituals.  dht)


  
When I step outside for the first time each day, a sweet feeling of reverence and awe washes over me.

The sky so big, the clouds so high, the Moon and Sun sharing the role of caretakers to the Earth, upon which I stand.

The path I walk is worn smooth by time and passage of those generations that braved the path before me.

The Legacy of the generations to come is to add their footprints to the Path, and to add their story to the Book of Life.

The air is fresh and clean, the day new and full of promise, my Spirit soars with the Blessings around me -- From Where I Stand.
[Dorothy Hazel Tarr 2011]


No comments:

Post a Comment