Monday

DAY DREAMING

                  [PHOTO SOURCE: Google online images – see web link on photo]

(Inspiration and itchy fingers [for I always write in a tablet by hand] had me writing these unrhymed prosey words on 11 July 2011.  So here is a TWO-FOR-ONE offering. dht-2011)


JUST DAY DREAMING

Some days are just easy and
made for lazy-ing around and
JUST DAY DREAMING
about your Life, Yesterday, Today, and
pondering Tomorrow!

My life is a river that flows, I know not where –
With eddies for reflecting  --  
And swift currents gone too quick –
Past the 'Shores' of my life.

Yesterday's youthful dreams,
Today's hopeful goals,
Float on the water without anchor,
Toward Tomorrow's Destiny.
[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]

A DAY DREAMING TRAVELER!

The skyline is a Mocking reflection of my Day Dreamer's Passage.

My thoughts wander chasing butterflies in the Garden of my mind.

Graceful waves of ferns emote a welcome greeting on my Sojourn.

Glimmers of blue and green sparkle at the edges of my Dream off the cool waters catching the sunlight.

My Day Dreamer's thoughts feather to nothing, burdens of the day, easing the Signs of worry from my brow.

A brilliant smile lit from within, hints of the whimsical fancies that dance to a tune only this Day Dreamer hears.

Mysterious thoughts challenge and inspire and excite my Day Dreamer's Nature.

Lack of coherent order releases the Bonds that shroud the Boundary of my senses.

Reflections of a secret romantic, flicker as patterns of mist and fog, smoke and shadow, sun and moonbeams, and fall across my Day Dreamer's imaginary Landscape.

Warmth, laughter, and LOVE -- all welcome ingredients for Today's Illusions and Tomorrows Hopes.

And, the polly wogs in the Pond all turn into Princes, as the Day Dreamer's interludes slip by-the-by.

The drab sparrow drops its cloak, revealing beneath its brightly feathered finery in a Peacock's plumage; But, Beware the hidden heart of a Hawk!

A profusion of flowers array in drooping sleepy splendor along the Day Dreamer's Path.

Candle flames dance merrily into the evensong of the Sunset.

Flickers of moonlight beckon the Day Dreamer to witness its play on the garden Steps.

Overhead the stars in the night lit heavens, shine as celestial beacons, softly guiding this Nocturnal Traveler.

Whispers of a soft summer evening drift on a gentle breeze, ruffling the rhythms of my Flight.

Such are the Meanderings of my mind.

I am – A DAY DREAMING TRAVELER!

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment