Saturday

THE GOOD TIMES – THEY'LL BE MISSED

        [Photo Source: GOOGLE online images]
 
 (28 JAN 2012 – For every moment that I wished for something FUN and EXCITING, there is a toll.  For every moment of HAPPINESS, there is a debt.  Sometimes, during the longer stretches of contentment, I forget there will be 'hell' to pay.  dht)

  
Albeit the address on the envelope is wrong, TROUBLE has found its way to my door at last.

The tariff on the GOOD TIMES delivered to my doorstep it seems, is past due.

Now, I regret the moments I complained about the sameness and boredom of my days. 

I'll miss the carefree moments, the joy of peace and contentment, and good health that were mine.

Their price must be paid for with the TOLL-OF-TROUBLE that awaits.

[Dorothy Hazel Tarr]

No comments:

Post a Comment