Sunday

AS I WALK THROUGH MY DAYS

                                  [Photo Source: Google online images]

(24 APR 2011 – Every day I find something in the New Day that calls to mind the many Blessings that are bestowed upon my Life.  My maternal Cousin Emily Elizabeth Dickinson used her genius with words to wrap her feelings and thoughts in over a thousand writings, which she wrote for her own Joy.  Nevertheless, since her death, her Joy is now shared with those who find meaning and inspiration in her poetry and writings.  Below is one short poem that speaks to my Heart – and that inspired me to speak with my own Words.  Enjoy!  dht-2011)


**********

If I can stop one Heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one Life the Aching
Or cool one Pain

Or help one fainting Robin
Unto his Nest again
I shall not live in Vain.
[-Poem #919 by Emily Elizabeth Dickinson]

[Poem #919 -- My sentiments and my Maternal Cousin Emily's words. dht-2011]

**********

Every day I am Blessed
Anointed by the dawn
Kissed by the sun
Lulled by the moon light
Til dawns anew a kaleidoscope of Hope.
[Dorothy Hazel Tarr - 2011]

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment